Learn how to quickly and easily install Linux Mint OS on a virtual machine for your learning/testing purposes.
This course is for anyone interested in Linux OS but not sure how to install it. I guide you through the process of installing Linux Mint on a virtual machine using Oracle VirtualBox. That way you don’t have to worry about affecting any of your personal data or breaking your Windows/Mac OS. You can safely learn Linux by practicing on a Linux virtual machine.
This course can also be used to install Linux on your physical machine/pc, if you wanted to.
You will also learn about the correct partitioning of a Linux installation.
Bonus near the end of the course(after installation): you will learn a couple of things about the Linux Mint desktop and setup.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Linux, but beginner to intermediate level only
- Any students of Linux, or any systems administrator students
- Anyone who’s thinking of switching from windows or mac to Linux
- AWS / Cloud administrator students, or learners.
- junior/beginner devops or students of devops
- anyone who wants to dual boot windows and linux
- anyone who wants to install and test linux on a virtual machine safely without any risks to their main operating system and personal files
- IT / Information Technology students
- Computer Science students
- Anyone interested in anything related to Linux but are new to Linux.
- Anyone who likes Ubuntu Linux or Linux Mint
- Anyone curious about Linux but not sure where to start
- This course is perfect for anyone who would like to know how to install Linux, properly.
- If you want to know how to install Linux, this course is for you
- Perfect for anyone who would like to know how to use virtual machine software to virtualize an operating system like Linux, using Oracle VirtualBox