Welcome to Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Course, Part 4. If you’ve made it this far in your studies as a hypnotherapist, then you’re serious about the subject matter. In this course, we’ll be taking your game up a notch by discussing practical approaches and strategies for specific advanced issues you’ll be facing in your practice as a healer.
This course builds on the techniques and fundamentals learned in my previous courses, Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification, Parts 1, 2 and 3.
The information provided is based on nearly three decades of work in my career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. Most of this material you will not find in any book and has been garnered by experience from literally thousands of one-on-one and group sessions. I’ve also helped clients successfully overcome and heal each topic presented in this course.
This a course is designed for existing, or those studying to be, professional hypnotherapists, healers, life-coaches, counselors, and psychologists. When you complete this course will have much needed information to enhance your effectiveness, making the best healer you can possibly be. Furthermore, the strategies presented can be readily assimilated into your existing hypnotherapy practice.
Course material will be presented through video lecture, text summaries, and homework assignments.
In this course, students will be presented with a variety of STRATEGIES AND PROFESSIONAL INSIGHTS, to perfect their craft as a professional healer. Students will learn:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for DEEP GRIEF.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for DEATH AND DYING.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for UNWORTHINESS (NOT GOOD ENOUGH).
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for ABANDONMENT.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for ADDICTION.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for SEXUAL ABUSE.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for STRESS.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for CANCER AND OTHER SERIOUS ILLNESSES.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for VISION AND SUCCESS.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy strategies and insights for TRANSCENDING HYPNOTHERAPY.
- Students will also receive a PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE upon completion, at their request.
What scientific research is telling us can help you assist your clients. Meditation (i.e. Hypnotherapy) promotes numerous health benefits including:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and depression.
- Regulating emotions.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Increasing empathy, compassion and emotional intelligence.
- Increasing mental clarity.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
It is my second course with an amazing teacher. Thank you!Sandra Bar
…the meditations are next level awesome. Courtney Seard
Great! Loved it! Although I’ve been practicing hypnotherapy for 25 years, I learned some new healing techniques and I’ll continue to use them with my clients. Thank you very much for this course. Avelon McNae
I’m doing a couple of Joseph Drumheller courses and he’s a really fantastic teacher. His approach is very genuine and authentic. He spent many years providing support to terminally ill cancer patients. Highly recommended. Phil Strong
You know, Joseph, I really appreciate the reminder that unresolved emotional charges INFLUENCE our decision making and behavior. I can see that this has played out in my life to my great misfortune. At this stage of my life, it is very important for me to take charge of these ancient emotional triggers, and create a much healthier and happier existence. I love your class, Joseph. Thanks again for all of your hard work! Laurel Gay Edwards
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I’m sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It’s so nice to ‘meet’ someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller’s practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provide a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights to those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy….and you do……and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes…. when they speak….and you do…. Marika Marks
Very informative about getting started at home meditation. I am excited to dive into Joseph’s course! Kari Moore
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your fist class online, I wouldn’t have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne