Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. whereas accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations.So to record and measure general-purpose financial statements, several guidelines that are understood by both the accountants who prepare them and the users of such reports should be followed.
So we have designed this best selling course which will give a broad idea on various fundamentals of accounting (Accounting Basics) that will make your accounting base stronger. This course is designed in a very easy to understand and logical format.
-What you will learn?
1. What is bookkeeping and accountancy.
2. Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting.
3. Fundamentals of Accounting.
4. 14 important principles and conventions of accounting.
5. Common terms used in bookkeeping and accounting.
6. Learn to classify different accounts.
7. Three golden rules of accounting.
8. What is debit and credit?
These topics have widespread use in practical accountancy.
This course includes 15 video sessions & 5 PDF documents which will help you to get more knowledge about this topic.
-Who can take this course?
-Benefits of taking this Course:
So hurry up and enroll now for bookkeeping and accountancy!
➤ Best Offers Added Today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️