Learn about everything there is to know about Flutter Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
NOTE: This course includes information on iOS and Android!
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Flutter is?
- Flutter Certifications
- How to develop using Flutter Applications
- Features of the Dart programming language
- Coding semantics
- Mobile programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Network programming
Flutter is one of the most popular mobile frameworks for iOS and Android in the world that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft for mobile development. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome framework. This course will teach you everything about programming Flutter applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 350,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only Flutter course that you will need!
- Anyone looking to learn about Flutter & Dart
- Developers looking to learn the skills needed to utilise Flutter features
- Mobile developers
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Flutter works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Flutter based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Dart programming language
- People with a desire to improve their programming knowledge
- Mobile developers