Creating an OSHA Emergency Action Plan For Your Organization is mandated by OSHA and companies are required to have the EAP in place with minimum requirements as per law. Nobody expects an emergency or disaster – especially one that affects them, their employees, and their business personally. Yet the simple truth is that emergencies and disasters can strike anyone, anytime, and anywhere. You and your employees could be forced to evacuate your company when you least expect it.
Welcome to this course on Creating an OSHA Emergency Action Plan For Your Organization where you will learn all of the guidelines that will allow you to create an emergency action plan for your company.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- What is a workplace emergency?
- Worker safety and fire safety as per code of federal regulations
- How do you protect yourself, your employees, and your business?
- What is an emergency action plan?
- Minimum elements of an emergency action plan (EAP)
- What should your emergency action plan include?
- How do you alert employees to an emergency?
- How do you develop an evacuation policy and procedures?
- How should you plan for rescue operations?
- What does your plan need to include about hazardous substances?
- Value of Good Health and Safety Program and much more…
See what our students say “It is such a practical course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all the tools to create an EAP from scratch.” – Angela Smith
“This is such an awesome course. Several eTools and templates were provided that made my life a lot easier and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Divya Bharti.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with managing enterprise level projects has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Creating an OSHA Emergency Action Plan For Your Organization today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk