This is the 3rd course in the series about the VEX EDR V5 and VEX Coding Studio C++. In this course we’ll write code to operate your VEX EDR V5 robot with the wireless controller. Learn how to write programs, using VEX Coding Studio and C++. This Code will also be compatible with the new VEXcode programming suite VEX is developing.
- We’ll write standard and adapted drive programs for Tank and Arcade control.
- Program buttons for Arm and Claw movement.
- Add limits to the arm and claw movements.
- Learn to program using the competition template.
- Discuss the Field Control System and how to ensure that your robot is compliant.
- Discuss the the different times during a match (Pre Autonomous, Autonomous and the Driver Control period) and how this should be included in your programming.
Course Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/vex-coding-studio-c-program-the-v5-controller/
➤ Best Offers Added Today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️