Next level of Google Forms, add Google Apps Script and see how your content comes to life.
BONUS – Free downloadable course guide with resources and source code.
Step by step learning!
Source Code is included in addition to a helpful lesson guide which outlines step by step how to apply Google Apps Script to your own project. Everything you need is included in this course.
- Explore how to setup a form sending data to a Google Spreadsheet
- Explore how to add Google Apps Script to any Google Spreadsheet. Open the Google Script online editor and begin coding.
- Customize the code – retrieve the form information.
- Setup a trigger to run code once the form data is received.
- See how you can add advanced functionality like sending emails all via Google Apps Script
- Explore how data is received in object form, iterate the object data and send it to an email address
- Put it all together in a live working application that picks up form submission data and send you a notification email.
- Send a response email to the user who submitted the form.
Use the form data and send responses
This is the perfect starter project to get started with Google Script and build upon the project to create your own custom functionality.
Source code is included to try the code for yourself
Create a starter project which you can use extend and do some really amazing things with.
Course is taught by a web developer with over 18 years experience and 4+ years working with Google Apps Script.
Fast and friendly support is provided in the Q&A section.
See what you can do – you have nothing to lose make your own Google Apps Script project today.