A bank is launching a new credit card and wants to identify prospects it can target in its marketing campaign.
It has received prospect data from various internal and 3rd party sources. The data has various issues such as missing or unknown values in certain fields.The data needs to be cleansed before any kind of analysis can be done.
Since the data is in huge volume with billions of records, the bank has asked you to use Big Data Hadoop and Spark technology to cleanse, transform and analyze this data.
What you will learn :
- Big Data, Hadoop concepts
- How to create a free Hadoop and Spark cluster using Google Dataproc
- Hadoop hands-on – HDFS, Hive
- Why there was a need for Spark
- Python basics
- PySpark RDD – hands-on
- PySpark SQL, DataFrame – hands-on
- Project work using PySpark and Hive
- Google Colab environment
- Some basic programming skills
- Some knowledge of SQL queries