This short course is ideal for those with little or no stock market experience who want to find out what it’s all about. We created this course for those who want to know more about buying and selling stocks online but get overwhelmed with the mass of information available online.
We will cover some basic but important topics such as:
- What is a stock?
- What is the stock market?
- How do people buy and sell stocks online?
- A introduction to brokers and brokerages
- Some key terms you will hear when looking at charts
- Basics of supply and demand economics (why the price can go up or down).
There are tons of online courses about complex trading strategies that can be overly complicated and confusing. We believe in building your skills from the ground up.
Far too many people buy and sell stocks online and have little idea as to what they are doing and why. This can lead to huge financial loss, confusion and in some cases personal ruin.
This course will give you a strong foundation on key terms used in investing which will enable you to find your own strategy in the near future. It’s super easy to follow and will give you some useful tools in building and developing an investment strategy to help you achieve your financial goals in the future.
Remember, to build any skill you need a strong foundation. This course provides the foundations I wish I had when I started trading 10 years ago.
I hope you enjoy the course as much as we enjoyed making it!
- Novice investors
- Beginner investors and traders
- People with an interest in the stock market but don’t know where to start
- People with little knowledge of how to invest for themselves