This course presents a methodological and systematic set of guidelines and applications of optimization algorithms (e.g. GAMS) for real-world problems in mechanical engineering.
It provides an invaluable resource for undergraduate/postgraduate students as well as practicing engineers working in the mechanical engineering sector
It contains several applied case-studies, industrial and practical examples.
In this course, you will learn:
- The basics of optimization techniques applied to mechanical engineering problems.
- The problem-solving skill that enables you to deal with the practical aspects of optimization and mechanical engineering.
- How to formulate a real-world mechanical engineering problem as an engineering optimization problem.
- How to write optimization codes for applying on mechanical engineering problems.
- How to deal with real problems from industry and the approach that should be taken to solve them.
Course Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/course/opt-mech/?couponCode=C62691A46295933C0F3C
➤ Best Offers Added Today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️