➤ Join us on Telegram!
Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than this Udemy course, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
As a project manager, you’ll spend most of your time communicating. To keep a fast-moving project on track, you need to know how to deal with the emails, phone calls, voice mail, and documentation. In this course, instructor Omar Zirite shares the secrets of managing project communication, detailing how to craft a solid communication strategy that helps your team maximize buy-in and prioritize stakeholder input. Discover how to use a communication plan to develop two-way communication goals, run efficient meetings, and create concise reports.
- Define “noise” in a message.
- Identify the best method of communication for an emotionally charged and complex topic.
- Recall the goal of a stakeholder register.
- Name the four quadrants in a power and interest grid.
- Recognize the most common impediment to communication in cross-functional teams.
- Introduce the SHARKS approach and explain how it helps with meeting in the organization.
Course Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/course/projectmanagement-communication/