Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than this Udemy course, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
This course has been updated in 2019. Check out some of our lectures below!
Included in the purchase of this course are:
- 100+ Comprehensive & Meaningful Lectures
- Dozens Of Homework Assignments (Autograded) Via MyOpenMath
- Several Quizzes (Autograded) To Assess Understanding Of Each Section
- Comprehensive Midterm Exams And Final Exams (Autograded) To Assess Understand Of The Entire Curriculum
- A Complete Open-Source Online Statistics Textbook
You are probably asking yourself the question, “When and where will I use statistics?” If you read any newspaper, watch television, or use the Internet, you will see statistical information. There are statistics about crime, sports, education, politics, and real estate. Typically, when you read a newspaper article or watch a television news program, you are given sample information. With this information, you may make a decision about the correctness of a statement, claim, or “fact.” Statistical methods can help you make the “best educated guess.”
Since you will undoubtedly be given statistical information at some point in your life, you need to know some techniques for analyzing the information thoughtfully. Think about buying a house or managing a budget. Think about your chosen profession. The fields of economics, business, psychology, education, biology, law, computer science, police science, and early childhood development require at least one course in statistics.
In this course, you will learn:
- Recognize and differentiate between key terms.
- Apply various types of sampling methods to data collection.
- Create and interpret frequency tables.
- Display data graphically and interpret graphs: stemplots, histograms, and box plots.
- Recognize, describe, and calculate the measures of location of data: quartiles and percentiles.
- Recognize, describe, and calculate the measures of the center of data: mean, median, and mode.
- Recognize, describe, and calculate the measures of the spread of data: mean average deviation, standard deviation, and range.
- Understand and use the terminology of probability.
- Determine whether two events are mutually exclusive and whether two events are independent.
- Calculate and interpret expected values.
- Recognize and understand continuous probability density functions in general.
- Recognize the normal probability distribution and apply it appropriately.
- Recognize the standard normal probability distribution and apply it appropriately.
- Compare normal probabilities by converting to the standard normal distribution.
- Recognize central limit theorem problems.
- Classify continuous word problems by their distributions.
- Apply and interpret the central limit theorem for means.
- Apply and interpret the central limit theorem for sums.
- Calculate and interpret confidence intervals for estimating a population mean and a population proportion.
- Interpret the Student’s t probability distribution as the sample size changes.
- Discriminate between problems applying the normal and the Student’s t distributions.
- Calculate the sample size required to estimate a population mean and a population proportion given a desired confidence level and margin of error.
- Describe hypothesis testing in general and in practice
- Conduct and interpret hypothesis tests for a single population mean, population standard deviation known.
- Conduct and interpret hypothesis tests for a single population mean, population standard deviation unknown.
- Conduct and interpret hypothesis tests for a single population proportion.
Some content was used from Creative Commons, and attribution is provided within the curriculum of this course.
Course Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/course/statisticsandprobability/