The course “Learn Circuits with Tinkercad: Arduino based Robots Design” is designed for beginner level tech enthusiasts who want to dive into the field of the robot and circuit design using Arduino. The course will teach about getting started with the Tinkercad platform and how to simulate Arduino based circuits using this platform.
1. Introduction to Arduino and Robotics.
2. Basic circuit connections: Controlling LEDs and DC motors.
3. Understand the switches, pushbuttons, and batteries connections.
4. Control multiple motors with Arduino using scratch programming.
5. Connect the IR sensor and photo-resistor to make an obstacle avoider robot.
6. Use the Ultrasonic sensor to make a robot and home security system.
7. Use servo motors to make robotics Arms.
8. Simple project discussion using the integration of multiple sensors.