Learn how to apply mental math to quickly & easily calculate Ratios, Fractions, Decimals and Percentages.
This course is perfect for students, teachers/lecturers, scientists/researchers, statisticians, engineers and any other fields where the math covered in this course is generally used.
All skill levels welcome.
The author of this course has a PhD in Space Physics and has over many years developed quick & easy ways to mentally calculate ratios, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
All this very useful & practical knowledge has now been turned into a great course which will serve as an invaluable resource for anyone who can benefit from quick mental calculations.
The course is guaranteed to boost your understanding of ratios, fractions, decimals and percentages.
Who this course is for:
- primary school students
- high school students – secondary education
- university students – tertiary education
- teachers and lecturers
- scientists, engineers, researchers, any any other fields where quick math calculations would be useful
- perfect for new military recruits writing their final exams
- programmers/developers and computer science students
- perfect course for anyone who’s interested to learn how to do quick mental calculations for ratios, fractions, decimals, and percentages
- students doing online education/learning, wanting to boost their understanding of ratios, fractions, decimals and percentages
- teachers doing online teaching looking for an excellent course to teach their students how to easily calculate ratios, fractions, decimals, and percentages
- some basic math knowledge will help