**UPDATED 22ND JULY 2019**
Ask any strength coach or personal trainer to name the best supplement for increasing size and strength… they will always cite creatine.
But creatine is also one of the most misunderstood supplements on the market.
Are you confused by….
- What exactly is creatine? How it works and how the body uses it?
- How to supplement with it? How to combine it with nutrition to get maximum results?
- Whether it’s safe or not? Whether it will hurt your organs?
- All of the myths and conflicting stories about creatine?
- Which type of creatine to buy? Micronised…. Capsules…. Liquid form?
- The differences between creatine monohydrate and…. Pyruvate, Malate, Citrate, Nitrate [insert unusual creatine blend here]?
Come along and join me inside the course, you will love it 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Men and women wanting to build muscle, increase strength, or athletic performance
- This course is not for someone who is not undertaking any training
- You will need to get clearance from a health care professional before enrolling in this course
- Women can benefit from taking creatine for their work-out just as much as men
- Teenagers while under the supervision of their parents, coach, or trainer
- Powerlifters, bodybuilders, sprinters, or anyone working toward these goals
- Anyone that plays a sport where short bursts of energy are required
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
- Creatine is considered one of the safest supplements in history, however professional advice should be sought before doing this course