Windows 10 Administration and Basic Troubleshooting as it’s name suggests, covers some of the basic elements surrounding the Windows 10 operating system, as follows:
* Logging into your machine, switching users, and signing out
* Finding your way around File Explorer and pinning commonly used items to the Start Menu and Taskbar
* Setting a default printer, screen size and screen resolution
* Overview of Accessibility Options available within Windows 10
* CTRL+ALT+DEL menu options, including Task Manager and locking your machine
The course is intended as a basic overview for anyone using Windows 10 for the first time, for example if your company has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous operating system, such as Windows 7.