‘This Course covers SQL using Microsft SQL Server but you can apply these SQL queries in Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SQLite, and DB2′.
“Welcome to the most popular Quality crash Course on Microsoft SQL Server(MS SQL Server)”
Join this course which is the best “Microsoft SQL” course. I will share all the syntax of SQL with multiple examples along the way!!!
Want to start learning SQL from scratch with no previous coding experience?
You have come to the right place. Please have a look at the Course content carefully and ask a few questions from yourself?
Do you want to start on SQL but have no experience with SQL?
If you have some prior knowledge on SQL or if you are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you to the SQL right from Scratch. It will be the best course for absolute beginners.
There’s no risk involved in taking this Course!
I am sure that this is the best crash course on SQL and it is the perfect starting point to learn the basics of SQL.
What if you are stuck?
I personally answer all the questions which are asked here. If you are stuck anywhere, ask a question or you can message me directly and I will answer all your doubts.
Are you getting updated content?
Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, I provide all the information to my students.
Once you enroll for this course-
1) Selecting Records from Table – SELECT statement in SQL
2) Filtering the Records – Using WHERE clause in SQL
3) Sorting Records – Using ORDER BY clause
5) Grouping data – using GROUP BY clause
6) complete guide with examples of all the Functions – All aggregate functions covered
7) Creating simple and advanced Tables – with constraints and without constraints
8) Keys, Index – PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, UNIQUE INDEX
9) Inserting records(loading) – with INSERT Statement
10) Updating the records of a Table – Using UPDATE statement
11) Combining multiple tables – Using UNIONS
12) Joining multiple columns of different tables – Using JOINs
13) Modify table properties – ALTER statement
14) Deleting records from the table – DELETE statement
15) Removing tables from the database permanently – DROP statement
Note: This course helps to learn SQL using Microsoft SQL Server but it will also help to master SQL if you want to learn Oracle SQL, MySql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, etc.