At the end of September 2020, Procreate came out with a new version called Procreate 5X with a bunch of new features on the iPad. I’d like to make sure you know about them, because there are some very exciting ones.
List of features discussed
- Text scribble
- Pivate Layer
- Reference Companion
- Instant Palette & SwatchDrop
- Color Fill With Selection Tool
- Transform Bounding Box Adjust & Snapping
- Blur Brushes
- QuickMenu Profiles
- New Copy & Paste popup menu
- New Adjustments & Pencil Filters (Gradient Map, Bloom, Glitch, Halftone, Chromatic Aberration)
- Procreate Widget
- Transparent Background Animation
Enjoy Procreate 5X new features on your iPad!