Agile project planning is collaborative and involves the team in the planning and decision making process. For any agile project to be successful, project managers and team members alike must have a thorough understanding of estimation and planning tools and techniques. While the agile process is fexible and adapts itself to change, accurate and reliable planning is still possible within the framework of the agile methodology.
This course in Agile Estimation and Planning will give you a solid base in agile iteration planning, and aid you in understanding various estimation tools that support iterative processes. Proper use of these tools and techniques will help accomplish tasks smoothly and complete the project successfully, with measurable savings on both time and resources.
• The purpose of planning
• How to estimate size and time requirements
• Units of estimation
• Techniques for estimating and planning (Planning poker, Affinity estimating, T-shirt sizing, Wideband Delphi, Bucket system …etc)
• Release and iteration planning
• Final tips and techniques
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
• Get an introduction to Agile methods
• Traditional planning and estimating vs the Agile methods
• How to implement Agile estimating and planning principles
• Master agile estimation techniques
• Learn the tips of successful estimation sessions
• Release and Iteration planning
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone involved in estimating or planning projects using Agile methodology, such as programmers, testers, project managers and members of delivery teams.
At the end of the course, you will be able to download useful excel templates to manage your Agile project.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I well give you a refund – no questions asked!
At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support.
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Agile estimating and planning.