MS PowerPoint For Beginners: Fast Track Training:
Do you have a presentation to do? Do you plan to create an info-product?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Present Your Idea Effectively Using PowerPoint.
Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
…or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes… then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do It Like The Pros
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: PowerPoint.
They use PowerPoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Did You Know…
1. PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
2. The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
3. In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
4. PowerPoint’s market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
5. Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
6. Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
7. PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
8. PowerPoint online is a cloud based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
How To Organize & Present Your Ideas With PowerPoint
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on PowerPoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
MS Excel For Beginners Fast Track Training:
Section 1: Overview
1 – Overview
Section 2: Using The Right Mouse Button
2 – Using The Right Mouse Button
Section 3: The Home Menus
3 – The Home Menu – Clipboard Sub Menu – Editing Sub Menu
4 – The Home Menu – Slides Sub Menu
5 – The Home Menu – Font and Paragraph Sub Menus
6 – The Home Menu – Drawing Sub Menu – Dictation Sub Menu
7 – The Home Menu – Importing from Keynote and Google Docs
Section 4: The Insert Menus
8 – The Insert Menu – 3D Models and Add Ins
9 – The Insert Menu – The Images Sub Menu
10 – The Insert Menu – Media Sub Menu
Section 5: Design & Transition Menus
11 – The Design Menu
12 – The Transitions Menu
Section 6: The Animations Menus
13 – The Animations Menu – Part One
14 – The Animations Menu – Part Two
Section 7: Slide Show & Presenter & Review Menus
15 – The Slide Show Menu
16 – The Presenter View
17 – The Review Menu
Section 8: Sharing & View Menus
18 – Sharing and Collaboration
19 – The View Menu
Section 9: View and Outline Command Example
20 – View and Outline Command Example