We are about to embark on a journey which will steer you across all the difficult and easy questions that might be asked in AWS® Certified Developer.
These AWS Certified Developer practice tests are a combination of multiple modules of the entire course and have been designed as per the reviews and pattern of the original examination paper. This set of practice tests are highly constructive and covers the entire course pattern of the examination.
What do we offer?
- Detailed explanation at the end of each question
- Providing in depth analysis and reference for a specific topic
- Multiple device compatibility
- A dedicated team and set of tutors to explain a certain query.
- Understanding of Core AWS services, Uses, and Basic AWS architecture best practices.
- In depth classification of Developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using Amazon Web Services.
- AWS service APIs, AWS CLI , and SDKs to write applications.
- Identifying the key features of AWS services.
- AWS shared responsibility model.
- Application lifecycle management.
- CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- Use or interact with AWS services.
- Cloud-native applications to write code with AWS.
- Write code using AWS security best practices.
- Author, maintain, and debug code modules on Amazon Web Services.
- Writing code for Serverless applications through AWS.
- Use of containers in the development process.
Every minute course concept is addressed in our list of questions and attention to detail is what distinguishes us from everybody out there claiming to be course specialists.
A certificate multiplies your chance of job security and maximizes your credibility so you can excel in landing good jobs.
This Exam Test will undoubtedly give you solid knowledge and preparation to obtain your certification!