What you’ll learn
Basics about coding in Android Studio
Learn everything in Android Studio from scratch
Step by step process regarding how to work with different elements in an Android App
Detailed description about the code you are going to use
Regular updates in the course
This Android Studio course is designed To Walk You Step-By-Step Through the Process of Android App Development in Android Studio.
Even today, Android remains one of the most popular platform for Mobile Devices. Android Studio is an IDE for Android OS which helps developers to build Android Apps. Android Studio is available for Windows, MAC and Ubuntu, but in this course, we will be using Android Studio in Windows-10. In this course, you will learn about App Development in Android Studio in detailed procedure
Things you will learn in this course:
- Android Studio and other required software installation
- Views and ViewGroups in Android
- About different Layouts
- How to use API in your application
- Developing basic apps in Android
- Usage of SQLite and Firebase in your Android Application
- Publishing your Android App in Play Store.
At the end of this course, you will be in a position to implement the topics you have learnt in this course and then publish a basic application in Play Store.
All you need to know prior to this course is basic coding using JAVA
Topics covered in this course so far
- Android Studio Installation in a Windows-10 device
- Creating a Project
- Basic Settings inside Android Studio
- Basic Views like TextView, Button, ImageView, etc.
- Basic ViewGroups like LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, etc.
- Message Displaying options like Toast, SnackBar
- Alert Dialog
- About App Bar
- About NavigationView and Bottom NavigationView
Topics which will be covered in the near future
- FireBase setup
- Creating few apps using FireBase
- Publishing an App in play store
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are interested in Android Studio
- Anroid Studio Introduction
- Android Basic Definitions
- Basic UI elements
- Android Studio Basics-2
- App Bar
Created by : Harsha Ammiraju