What you’ll learn
Nor Flash Memory fundamentals
Designing a VHDL project from scratch! after this course you will be able to design by yourself any project
Writing VHDL code for working with the Nor Flash Memory
How to Read/Write micron Nor Flash Memory
How to Setup new flash memory, Setup its Inner Registers
How to write a simulation for Micron Nor Flash Memory Verilog part and simulate it
Everything you need to know about Micron Nor Flash Memory
How to approach to any Flash Memory of any type and product in the market
How to work with the Nor Flash Memory at different modes: SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI
- In this Course you will learn the fundamentals of QSPI Nor FLASH MEMORY and how to write a VHDL code that will run it!
- You will learn step by step how to read the Flash Datasheet and understand what we need in order to get the Flash Memory to work from scratch.(when you have new Flash Memory that has never been used before you need to know how to configure its registers in order to work with it – You will learn it too of course!)
- You will learn how to install the Verilog Test-Bench Model of the QSPI from Micron site.
- You will learn how to write down the VHDL code needed to run the QSPI step by step with you! while linking it straight to the QSPI Datasheet requirements!
- You will learn how to run the Simulation in Modelsim with the Flash Memory Verilog model and show you how it works.
- You will learn how to work with different modes of the QSPI, including single SPI, Dual SPI and Quad SPI( we will work mostly with QSPI mode due to the Huge number of Modes we can’t cover them all!!! but I will explain you how to work in every other mode, after learning how to use the QSPI mode the rest seems to be easier).
This Course was made for all levels by a professional electronic and computer engineer. with a huge experience with FPGAs of all of the companies in the market and Board designing. Working with many different Flash Memories.
- After finishing this course I can guarantee you will be able to take any other Flash Memory(Nand,Nor etc..) of any manufacturer and understand it and even write down your VHDL code for it.
- This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.So what are you waiting for? Learn FPGA Development in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know how to use FLASH Memory from Scratch
- Anyone who wish to become a better VHDL developer
- VHDL coding
- Simulating the full project
Created by : Ofer Keren