The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of five separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Tech Associate Backup course consists of 5 sections:
1. Planning for Backup & Recovery – What can be backed up & recovered. Covers Planning for Backup & Recovery, Protecting Physical Machines, Protecting Applications, Protecting Virtual Machines (VMs) & Virtual Hosts, Protecting Productivity Suits, Bootable Media & Universal Restore, Acronis Instant Restore, and Virtual Machine (VM) Replication.
2. Installing Agents – Installing Agents for backup & recovery. Covers Supported Environments, Installation Process, and Auto-discovery for Windows.
3. Creating Backups – Configuring the Protection Plan – Backup module. Covers Selecting & Grouping Machines, Configuring Backup, and Browsing Backups & Plans.
4. Performing Recovery – Configuring recovery tasks. Covers How to Recover, Using Web Interface, Using Bootable Media, and Other Recovery Methods.
5. Other Operations – Performing other operations in Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud. Covers Cyber Security and Monitory & Reporting.
Available as a 3 hours online e-learning session, separated in two parts.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, and IT Professionals
- Introduction to Course
- Planning for Backup and Recovery
- Supported Environments
- Creating Backups
Created by :