In this course we are going to learn all about the desktop software named Bootstrap Studio. Bootstrap Studio is a drag-and-drop front-end website designer. We can use it to easily create beautiful and responsive websites without the need to write any code.
This free version of the course is structured into 5 digestible bite-sized chapters, starting simply and getting progressively more advanced. As a rule of thumb each chapter might take about an hour to complete, but of course each individual is different, so it’s best to study at your own pace. If you are a slow and steady learner like me it might take a little longer, and if you are one of those learners who just zoom through it you’ll be a bit faster.
If you already have a bit of experience in web-development you will probably be able to skip some of the chapters. Whatever your background though, I recommend you take the time to make sure you understand things well enough before moving on to the next chapter. And don’t be shy about occasionally going back to revise something.
- Hour 1: The Very Basis of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap Studio Explained
- Hour 2: Getting Started
- Hour 3: Adding an Navbar
- Hour 4: Four Commonly Used Components
- Hour 5: Responsive Layouts with Rows and Columns
The full course additionally contains the following:
- Hour 6: Themes and Custom Styles
- Hour 7: More About Styles
- Hour 8: Flexbox
- Hour 9: Custom Components
- Hour 10: Forms and Smart Forms
- Hour 12: Publishing, Exporting and Final Thoughts
Who this course is for:
- People interested in making professional looking websites.
- Explaining the Fundamentals
- Getting Started
- Adding a Navbar
- Four Useful Components
- Creating Responsive Layouts with Rows and Columns