Prepare to pass exam: 1Z0-819
Now that exams Java SE 11 Programmer I (1Z0-815) and Java SE 11 Programmer II (1Z0-816) are being retired. You can earn Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 11 Developer credential by passing a single exam – Java SE 11 Developer | 1Z0-819
This course is intended for those who want become a Java 11 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) by taking either the 1Z0‐819 Exam or the 1Z0‐817 Upgrade Exam, as well as those who want to test their knowledge of Java 11.
It is more important than ever to use practice exams before appearing for 1Z0-819 exam because this exam covers a wide range of topics. They range from basic, such as variable decarations, classes, loops, conditionals, overloading, and overriding) to really advanced, such as concurrency, annotations, security, JDBC, and NIO. That’s a lot of topics to study! It is not easy to remember all the information just by reading a book. You must train your mind to retain important information so that you can answer the questions in the exam. Practicing with these exams will ensure that you will not skip over critical information.
This certification is the representation of attaining a certain skillset and expertise that is backed by Oracle. It validates your achievement and helps to showcase it with your professional network. Get Certified today.
These are practice exams for the new Java SE 11 Developer Exam 1Z0-819. they comprises brand-new questions, which are similar to the questions that can be expected on the real exam. Working through these exams will give you a good indication of how well you are prepared for the real exam, and whether any topics need further study.
Java programmer certifications are designed to tell would-be employers whether you really know your stuff, and cracking the OCP Java SE 11 Developer Certification is not an easy task. if you want to pass the exam the first time with a score that you can be proud of. You need to take this course, that will help you to understand the certification process so that you’re ready for the challenging questions you’ll face in 1Z0-819 the exam. This course provide detailed explanations, including why options are correct or incorrect. Mark your incorrect answers and identify the sections that you need to reread.
So if you don’t hold any previous Java certifications, then you should take the 1Z0‐819 Java SE 11 Developer Exam. It is a very broad exam, covering subjects from basic Java concepts and syntax to more advanced topics and APIs. Some libraries you may use every day, while others you may not be familiar with in your career, such as the concurrency, annotations, and NIO.2 APIs. The exam also includes a lot of topics around the new Java module platform.
REVIEW EXAM TOPICS:
Working with Java data types
- Use primitives and wrapper classes, including, operators, parentheses, type promotion and casting
- Handle text using String and StringBuilder classes
- Use local variable type inference, including as lambda parameters
Controlling Program Flow
- Create and use loops, if/else, and switch statements
Java Object-Oriented Approach
- Declare and instantiate Java objects including nested class objects, and explain objects’ lifecycles (including creation, dereferencing by reassignment, and garbage collection)
- Define and use fields and methods, including instance, static and overloaded methods
- Initialize objects and their members using instance and static initialiser statements and constructors
- Understand variable scopes, apply encapsulation and make objects immutable
- Create and use subclasses and superclasses, including abstract classes
- Utilize polymorphism and casting to call methods, differentiate object type versus reference type
- Create and use interfaces, identify functional interfaces, and utilize private, static, and default methods
- Create and use enumerations
- Handle exceptions using try/catch/finally clauses, try-with-resource, and multi-catch statements
- Create and use custom exceptions
Working with Arrays and Collections
- Use generics, including wildcards
- Use a Java array and List, Set, Map and Deque collections, including convenience methods
- Sort collections and arrays using Comparator and Comparable interfaces
Working with Streams and Lambda expressions
- Implement functional interfaces using lambda expressions, including interfaces from the java.util.function package
- Use Java Streams to filter, transform and process data
- Perform decomposition and reduction, including grouping and partitioning on sequential and parallel streams
Java Platform Module System
- Deploy and execute modular applications, including automatic modules
- Declare, use, and expose modules, including the use of services
- Create worker threads using Runnable and Callable, and manage concurrency using an ExecutorService and java.util.concurrent API
- Develop thread-safe code, using different locking mechanisms and java.util.concurrent API
Java I/O API
- Read and write console and file data using I/O Streams
- Implement serialization and deserialization techniques on Java objects
- Handle file system objects using java.nio.file API
Secure Coding in Java SE Application
- Develop code that mitigates security threats such as denial of service, code injection, input validation and ensure data integrity
- Secure resource access including filesystems, manage policies and execute privileged code
Database Applications with JDBC
- Connect to and perform database SQL operations, process query results using JDBC API
- Implement Localization using Locale, resource bundles, and Java APIs to parse and format messages, dates, and numbers
- Create, apply, and process annotations
Ready to get Gertified Today?
Who this course is for:
- Students who want pass the 1Z0-819 exam successfully and get the Java se 11 Developer Certification
- Java developer who wants to pass Java 11 Certification in first attempt
- Anyone who wants to become a certified Java SE 11 Developer
Included in This Course
- Practice Tests