What you’ll learn
The students will learn the basic tools of Solidworks. Also they will get a thorough knowledge of Sketch, Part, Assembly, and Surface environments of Solidworks.
SOLIDWORKS is a very productive 3D CAD software tool. It helps to design various products and services, testing them in very cost effective way like Model and prototype testing as you learned earlier in engineering degree class.
The Solidworks have wide range of applications in industries such as
Mold & Tools design
Sheet metal work
Product design and other engineering services.
This course will help you in understanding and learning the basic and advanced tools of the software. You will get a thorough knowledge and hands on experience on Sketch, Part, Assembly and Surface Environments of SOLIDWORKS.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Engineers, Diploma Holders, CAD Designers, and Product Engineers.
- Drawing Sketches For Solid Models
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Adding Relations and Dimensions to Sketches
- Advanced Dimensioning Techniques and Base Feature Options
- Creating Reference Geometries
- Part Modeling 1
- Part Modeling – Practice Examples
- Advance Part Modeling – Practice Examples
- Assembly – Practice Examples
Created by : CADCIM Technologies