What you’ll learn
Learn how to build a presentation like a management consultant from scratch
Explore the basic blocks of a McKinsey-styled presentation
Understanding storyboarding for business
Writing powerful key messages
Using dot-dash storyline and pyramid principle to craft a compelling storyline
Working with tables, words, and graphics
Using simple and complex charts to visualize insights
Apply plan-do-check-act cycle to create a management consulting presentation yourself
Managing presentation nerves
Setting up your room for presentation
Master the system that covers almost everything you need to create compelling, memorable, and persuasive business presentations
Tips for handling a Q&A section
Understand essential body language techniques of public speaking
Learn how to write cover page, agenda, and executive summary like a management consultant
Learn the complete consulting presentation list to give an outstanding business presentation
Understand how to prioritize findings from many analyses
Tips for finding the right data quickly
Show moreShow less
In today’s job market, you are only as good as your presentation skills. As the competition for high-level consulting and management positions becomes increasingly cutthroat, you need a powerful way to make your message stand out from the rest.
My name is John Burress and I’m excited to introduce you to the McKinsey presentation system. During my time as a corporate strategist, I’ve used McKinsey presentations to significantly grow many leading businesses using the same techniques you’ll learn under my instruction.
Recent studies reveal that over 80% of clients intuitively prefer presentations that use the McKinsey system due to its unique mechanics and ease of understanding.
My multi-faceted intensive course will guide you through the intricacies of management consulting presentations and cover a wide range of topics so you can begin utilizing the system for your own clients. You will graduate with a deeper understanding of the principles and best practices needed to compete in today’s job market.
· Exploring the basic blocks of a McKinsey-styled presentation
· Learning storytelling for business
· Writing powerful key messages
· Building smarter storyline
· What’s a storyboard and why do you need one
· Using dot-dash storyline and pyramid principle to craft a compelling storyline
· How to build a presentation like a management consultant from scratch
· Working with tables, words, and graphics
· Understanding simple and complex charts
· Managing presentation nerves
· Setting up your room for presentation
· Tips for handling a Q&A section
· Essential body language techniques of public speaking
Forbes reports that 70% of successful Americans report that presentation skills were critical to the development of their careers. Are you certain your skills are up to par?
If you’re ready to move into the upper echelon of effective communication and presentation success, sign up today. I look forward to meeting you soon.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get better creating a compelling, memorable, and persuasive business presentation and effectively delivering it
- This course should be helpful to all business professional and anyone involved in public speaking and persuasive presentations
- This course is also great for business owners and entrepreneurs who need presentations to support you and pitch your products
- This course will cover all you need to know to get started building a McKinsey styled presentation right from the beginning
- Anyone wanting to use a system to build an elite management consulting presentation
- This course is for anyone looking to improve their presentation skills at any point in their career