Manager’s performance is the aggregate performance of the team. So, the managers always want a good set of people working in the group and contribute. When there is a new requirement for a skill and if a person has to be hired new, the managers like to hire the right person. A training on interviewing is imminent for the managers, especially for the newly promoted managers and for the HR personnel participating in the interviewing process.
This is an overview of the course on “Prepare to interview and hire the right candidates” that is designed to educate on interviewing process, questions and the good answers. The type of questions to ask in interview is challenging but the course gives a clear guideline as to the way interviewers have to choose and keep them ready well ahead of the interview.
The learners also understand the role as a member in the panel of interviewers. The course also covers how to reduce subjectivity by quantifying the candidate’s performance.
Recruiting from Campus is a marathon project because of possibly a large number of participation and a short time to complete the selection process. This has been explained in detail with a tentative time table that will help organizations to be more organized and prepared to do a thorough job of recruiting in institutions.
Who this course is for:
- The course is created for the managers that need to understand the interviewing process and to learn to be prepared for.
- It is more suitable for the first-time interviewing managers.
- This will also be of use to HR professionals, getting in to the role of an interviewer.
- Managers contributing to selection of candidates for recruitment without directly participating in selection process through interview will find this useful
- It will be very useful for the managers under whom the selected candidates will perform the job, if they will also be interviewing the candidates
- People with experience that are likely to become managers, sooner than later