What you’ll learn
Learn how to design quality websites using HTML and CSS
Learn the fundamentals of coding in CSS and how to style websites beautifully
Learn how to carve out a career in frontend website development and the necessary skills to learn to continue on this path
Learn how to create customizable forms in HTML5
Learn how to include multimedia in your web pages (audio, video, images)
Get ready for a rewarding career in web development, where you can potentially make up to $140,000 annually by working with the top companies in the industry
Gather enough knowledge of the language to become an expert in website design, creating attractive websites to showcase your design prowess
All new web developers must learn the basics of HTML and CSS, as they’re the basic languages required to build and style a website. While there are many ways to learn these languages, the best way is to learn from an experienced instructor with profound knowledge and experience coding in these languages.
This course will show you how to code in HTML and CSS from the ground up, starting from the absolute fundamentals to the advanced topics. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner trying to learn from scratch or an experienced coder looking to brush up your knowledge, you’ll always find something useful in this course.
You’ll begin by learning the components of HTML, including its lists, tables, URLs, hyperlinks, and many other important aspects of the language. Also, you’ll learn how to put all of them together to create a structure for your website to style with CSS.
Then, you’ll learn the fundamentals of CSS like selectors, dimensions, box models, lists, texts, fonts, tables, and other essentials. With basic knowledge of both languages, you can confidently style the HTML structures you created earlier to make fully-fledged websites.
With web developers making up to $140,000 annually, a course in HTML and CSS might be the most rewarding thing you’ll do this year. After the course, you’ll get ideas of what languages to learn in addition to your current knowledge to get enough skills to be employable.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to start their foray into website development and design using the most basic languages; HTML and CSS
- Experienced website designers who need a reminder of some important concepts or need to keep their skills up to date with the introduction of new HTML and CSS coding standards
- Aspiring full-stack engineers with knowledge of backend languages like PHP or Nodejs, looking to add web development to their skillset
- Anyone interested in learning about the science behind websites and the magic that goes into creating exciting sites on the web
- Students who want to be employable
- Individuals interested in acquiring this essential skill set
- Marketing Designers
- Graphic and Digital Designers
- Startup Employees
- Web Designers
- Content Specialists