What you’ll learn
Start your career by learning all the basic SQL statements in SQLite
Learn different ways to select Records from Tables
Filter the Records of the Table
How to sort the result
GROUP BY Clause
Create Tables and Insert Records
Update data inside table, modify tables
Delete and Drop tables
‘This SQLITE Course covers SQL using SQLITE Database but you can apply these SQL queries in SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SQLite, and DB2′.
“Welcome to the most popular Quality crash Course on SQLite”
Different shell commands covered
Covers different forms of SELECT Statements
Explains how to filter the Records
NULL Values are explained
How to save database
ORDER BY, GROUP BY are covered
Basic Data types used in Microsoft SQL
Join this course which is the best “SQLite” course. I will share all the syntax of SQL with multiple examples along the way!!!
Want to start learning SQL from scratch with no previous coding experience?
You have come to the right place. Please have a look at the Course content carefully and ask a few questions yourself?
I have shared all the codes which are used in this course
Is the Course taught by a real-time expert? I have more than 15 years of experience as an Instructor and more than 10 years of experience in SQL. I firmly believe that if an Instructor does not have good experience, he/she will flood the course with poor content.
Is the Course content clear and Precise? The content is short, crisp, and clear.
The course assumes no prior knowledge of SQLite(SQLite database) and teaches you from absolute beginners
Once you Enroll in this course, you get lifetime access to this course and you will get all the future updates.
This Course is not for DBA(Database Administration) but certainly, helps you to become better.
If you plan to work with other databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, etc, it will be extremely helpful.
If you are a data scientist (Data Analysis role) or willing to become a data scientist, then SQL is a must and this course helps in data analytics.
Do you want to start on SQL but have no experience with SQL?
If you have some prior knowledge of SQL or if you are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you to SQL right from Scratch. It will be the best course for absolute beginners.
There’s no risk involved in taking this Course!
I am sure that this is the best crash course on SQL and it is the perfect starting point to learn the basics of SQL.
Are you getting updated content?
Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, I provide all the information to my students.
Once you enroll for this course-
1) Selecting Records from Table – SELECT statement in SQL
2) Filtering the Records – Using the WHERE clause in SQL
3) Sorting Records – Using ORDER BY clause
4) Grouping data – using GROUP BY clause
5) Creating simple basic Tables – with constraints and without constraints
6) Keys, Index – PRIMARY KEY, UNIQUE INDEX
7) Inserting records(loading) – with INSERT Statement
8) Updating the records of a Table – Using the UPDATE statement
9) Modify table properties – ALTER statement
10) Deleting records from the table – DELETE statement
11) Removing tables from the database permanently – DROP statement
Note: This course helps to learn SQL using SQLite but it will also help to master SQL if you want to learn Oracle SQL, MySql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who have never used SQL on SQLite Server
- Anyone who wants to refresh the knowledge of SQL
- This is a crash couCollege Students who wants to attend a technical job interview for the first time will also be an ideal choicerse and is target for quick basic learning of SQL