What you’ll learn
To raise awareness of the hotel and hospitality business, products and/or services.
Understanding the Marketing strategies for Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
To analyse the hospitality marketing mix, product–service mix, the presentation mix, and the communication mix.
Understanding the Hospitality Marketing trends and how to be prepared for next 5 years
Master Course of Hospitality marketing helps advertisers in tourism sectors, travels and eco-tourism, restaurants, and consumer services bring awareness and consideration of their products and services to consumers. Hospitality marketing strategies can play an important role in helping brands drive customer engagement and stay top-of-mind. Hospitality marketing takes a look at how different sectors of the hospitality industry (e.g. accommodations, food and drink, tourism and travel) develop marketing strategies to promote their products or services, resulting in an increase in revenue.
Why is marketing important in the hospitality marketing?
Marketing plays a crucial role in helping businesses to maximise bookings and revenue. It is the main way in which those in the hotel industry are able to reach out to potential customers, conveying their unique selling proposition and brand values. In a nutshell, Tourism and Hospitality Marketing is a marketing strategy that uses specific marketing plan and techniques to promote touristic products and services such as destinations, hotels and transport services, etc.
In this master course you will learn 5 lectures about,
1. Introduction and Importance of Hospitality marketing
2. Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism – Major Tips to Stand Out
3. Communication of Hospitality marketing
4. Hospitality Marketing trends to be prepared for next 5 years
5. Top marketing strategies for hotels & resorts
#hotel management course
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG, Business and Marketing students as well as Hotel Owners, Hotel Managers, Marketing Executives of Hospitality, Tourism and Travels Industry
There are no reviews yet.