What you’ll learn
Introduction to digitisation of sales, service, operations at Retail Banking and as an example for each area of business development
Digitalisation Strategy. Usage of Digital tools for growth of business, as a part of Marketing and Online Business Strategy
Examples of areas of digitization: increasing of sales. cross-sales, clients loyalty (NPS, CSI), decreasing of operational cost and risks
Example of assessment of digital investments. Practical case of stakeholders management and investments prioritisation
Investment profitability planning and assessment. Overal approach of profitability calculation, excel usage, retail banking products net profit calculation
Digitalisation at Consumer Lending, Mortgage and Retail
Project Management and Digital Leadership Skills
Digital tools at B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Customer Relationship Management CRM
Postgraduate Diploma: Digitalization of Retail Banking: Business cases and assessment of investment profitability
Our course will be interesting for anybody who work or wish to work at areas: banking, fintech, IT, digital technologies.
We will go through introduction to topic of digitalisation and usage of digital tools at Retail Banking.
Next we will consider practical examples from business of worldwide banking group. You will see cases from Consumer Lending, Mortgage, and online and general retail banking business.
We will diskuss usage of digital tools at sales, service and loyalty increasing, and at decreasing of operational costs and risks level.
As a final we will talk about assessment of investments, about planning of profitability and monetisation and about prioritisation of investments.
This course will be interesting also as an example for anybody who need more skills at areas: Business, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Product Management, Leadership. Course will be interesting at career of: Product owner, Platform owner, Project Manager, Digital expert, Retail Banking Expert.
– Provide an example of assesment of digital investments in case of choosing between different teams and needs of wide list of stakeholders.
– Consinder basic drivers of profitability increase at retail banking digitization.
– Consider practical cases of usage of digital tools at retail banking.
– Introduction to digitisation of sales, service, operations at Retail Banking and as an example for each area of business development
– Digitalisation Strategy. Usage of Digital tools for growth of business, as a part of Marketing and Online Business Strategy
– Example of assessment of digital investments. Practical case of stakeholders management and investments prioritisation
– Investment profitability planning and assessment. Overal approach of profitability calculation, excel usage, retail banking products net profit calculation, analysis of profitability drivers.
– Digitalisation at Consumer Lending, Mortgage and Retail
– Digital tools at B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Customer Relationship Management CRM
– Factors of budgeting of digital teams
– Examples of areas of digitization:
– growth of sales
– growth of cross-sale
– growth of clients loyalty (NPS, CSI)
– decrese of cost level
– decrease of risk level
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
– MBA, The Boston University, USA
– Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
– Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
– Six Sigma Black Belt
– Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
– More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
– Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
– Finance and Commercial Banking Fundamentals
– Entrepreneurship and Business Fundamentals
– English Language course
– Project Management
– Digital Marketing & Acquisition
– Business and Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy
– Machine learning and AI profitability calculations
– Retail Banking Online business
– Sales and Service management skills
– Digital in banking, Digital banking, Digital bank, Internet Bank, Online bank
– Digitalized sales and service. How to digitize a bank
– How to digitise a bank at America and other countries, digitisation of banks at USA
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to persons working at areas: retail banking, digitisation, IT and for anybody who want to increase knowledge about digital strategy, sales and service management
- Course will be interesting as an example for any retail or b2b/b2c sales industry
There are no reviews yet.