What you’ll learn
Code along and develop an impressive Smart Contract on NEAR Example from scratch for your portfolio
Get interview-ready by understanding how Rust and WebAssembly (Virtual Machine) works
Prepare for your industry level certification course and exam by gaining the key basics throughout this course for the NEAR Protocol and Blockchain Technology
How to write code with functions on Rust, read basic smart contracts, and clearly document your thought process
Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills
Learn key soft skills to work in a Web3 community as a community growth member both technical or non technical
The Officially Partnered Industry Level Certified NEAR Protocol Web Development & Community Integration Course – Zero To Certificate.
This course is supported and partnered officially with the NEAR University and Academy to prepare you for their curriculum and placements into their developing community with plenty of early opportunity for those who wish to work hard and succeed in something new and exciting.
Learn how to write and read Rust Smart Contracts – Developed on NEAR – NodeJs + Rust SDK + Cargo for Smart Contracts (built on NEAR) – Blockchain
Become a entry level Web Developer for RUST in Web3 by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North. Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This course was designed to integrate you into one of the most important and highest regarded Layer 1 level Protocols in Blockchain NEAR is a carbon neutral public blockchain revolutionize the internet as well as teaches the very latest Web Development techniques and version of using the Rust SDK for writing Smart Contracts
Join a live online school and community of mentors and developers for supportive blockchain discussions, debugging, hackathons and more! Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked in the tech and entertainment industry for top brands and independent projects which have gone viral all over the world.
This course is also flexible and you can move through sections at different paces depending on your entry skill level: The “beginner” path (full course for total noobs to porgramming and blockchain including NEAR and the “experienced path” (condensed version for those enrolled with prior web development and programming experience) – you are free to choose the path which serves your goals and time requirements the most! 🙂
Web3 and decentralization is changing the way the world does business as part of the most disruptive technology (blockchain) since the very early days of the internet and you can build and learn how to use them in order to shape your own path whether you’re looking for work in development, social media, community management, business development and many many more opportunities!
NEAR has provided over 1 Billion dollars of grants and has amazing community integration tools at your disposal waiting for you to get in early and startin development. We code along step by step by diving into all the key industry standard fundamentals, discover an impressive sum of techniques and examples as well as expose you to advanced concepts and the best practices and proper conventions along the way.
You will be provided with clear and deep dives into theory, project case studies and many examples, including assignments and exercises and build a strong understanding of Web3 and Smart Contract development for interviews that are directly related to the NEAR University and Academy – We put the most hours in to get the most out of it 🙂
This is the only Web3 officially partnered certified NEAR and Rust Web Development focused course on Udemy. It’s an all-in-one topic by topic focused approach that will take you from the very fundamentals of Smart Contracts and programming, all the way to understanding the ecosystem, the fundamentals of blockchain and more.
Welcome to “NEAR Protocol Rust Web Development & Community Integration Course!”
This course will teach you not only fundamentals for Web3 and decentralization, but entry level coding and Web Development in a clear project driven way from scratch, adhering to employable skill expectation and the best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into an entry level Web Developer prepared for the NEAR Grant Programs as well as the NEAR University level placements and programs. It’s up to you if you wish to move directly into the community after this course or continue to learn and prepare yourself for an exciting new journey ahead.
This is a succinct and practical course because we deep dive into the key important things you need to know and learn to read and authenticate blockchain code, decentralized networks with smart contracts for minting and transferring tokens and so much more!
No matter if you know nothing about Blockchain and NEAR and Rust or if you already got some basic Web Developer knowledge (not required – the flexibility on how to navigate through the course is included inside), you will get tons of useful NEAR based and Smart Contract information and knowledge out of this course!
Our goal with this course is to teach you the working skills you need to build your own Smart Contracts with Rust, get a job in the blockchain space whether technical or non technical, or innovate the world at your own choosing with your new found powers. With these skills you can apply directly for NEAR grants or enter the NEAR Academy and University to build a path that can lead you to jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer or community growth manager – whatever your goal is: This course will take you there!
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those Web Development skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real.
This is the Officially Partnered Industry Level Certified NEAR Protocol Web Development & Community Integration Course – Zero To Certificate.
After completing the final course material, you will have entry level technology knowledge on blockchain and Web3, writing smart contracts and ready for NEAR industry Level Certification
What’s in this course?
• All the core basics: How Smart Contracts work (building and deploying and smart contract from scratch on your computer at home) and how to implement with the best practices.
• Working with structs and functions to deploy smart contracts
• Gain a stronger knowledge of how Blockchain technology works under the hood and use it in order to strengthen your industry level understanding for certification
• Building Website & Application Fundamentals: Node Js, Batch scripts, Toolchains, Libraries, Package files, and modiying package script management files
• Rust and WebAssembly Compiling
• Make your own NEAR Wallet step by step
• Work fluently on the NEAR Testnet to run function calls and interact with Smart Contracts live
• Authenticate Smart Contracts by reading the NEAR explorer and understanding the highlighted metadata
• Writing basic test modules in the Rust Library file with key differences between assertion methods
• Cryptographic hashing functions with Sha256
• Learn basic cybersecurity vulnerabilities in Web3
• Migrating and Updating Smart Contracts with Cargo
• Learn Rust Fundamentals and for Smart Contract Creation Techniques
• An in-depth understanding of the NEAR Protocol and its benefits and importance in the BlockChain Space
• Developing a Local Environment for writing Smart Contracts
• Implementing Authentication
• Unit Testing With Rust
• Encode private data on the Blockchain securely
• And so much more – scroll through our full curriculum to see the full breakdown of lessons and projects!
This course is a focused employable bootcamp into preparing your for industry entry level Certification of working on the NEAR Public Blockchain
And in case if you are wondering if you need any experience to get started –
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Please see the full curriculum, the free preview videos and whenever you’re ready…
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for work and fresh opportunities in the growing and early Web3 Industry
- Take this course if want to learn how to build and read smart contracts from scratch with modern Web Development Technology
- Take this course if are interested in working on a blockchain project in the future and entering the industry
- Take this course if you want to learn more about how to start working in an industry capacity for a top level Blockchain
There are no reviews yet.