What you’ll learn
How to plan and prepare presentations that are engaging, informative and relevant to their intended audience?
How to organize and structure presentation in a logical way?
Why is it necessary to understand the needs, interests and preferences of the audience to create an effective presentation?
What is the importance of strong presentation skills?
1. What is the meaning of Presentation Skills?
2. For whom the presentation skills are essential?
3. What do you mean by Good Presentation Skills?
4. What are the various steps involved in Presentation Process?
5. Why is it necessary to understand our audience to create an effective presentation?
6. How can we gather information for our presentation?
7. What is the benefit of practising our presentation several times?
8. How to deliver our presentation?
9. What is the purpose of evaluating the presentation?
10. Why strong presentation skills are important?
11. Strong presentation skills improve communication. Comment.
12. Effective presentaton skills help you to persuade audience. Discuss.
13. Strong presentation skills are highly valued in many professions. Comment.
14. Good presentation skills improve confidence level. Comment.
15. Which are some common types of presentations?
16. What is meant by informative presentation?
17. What is the purpose of persuasive presentation?
18. What do you mean by instructional presentation?
19. What is meant by motivational presentation?
20. What is the meaning of demonstration presentation?
21. What is the purpose of pitch presentation?
22. What do you mean by Status report presentation?
23. What is the purpose of entertainment presentation?
24. We have to choose a particular type of presentation depending on some factors. What are those?
25. What are common mistakes which we should avoid in presentations?
26. What is the outcome if we read directly from slides or notes during presentation?
27. Presenter should not cause information overload for the audience. Comment.
28. What happens if we run over time during presentation?
29. How can we keep the audience engaged during presentation?
30. What is the benefit of use of visual aids in presentation?
31. How can we avoid poor delivery of presentation?
Who this course is for:
- Professionals, Students, Job seekers and anyone seeking personal development