What you’ll learn
Master key vocabulary and high level grammar that examiners look for in your essay
Discover how to develop a logical argument to get a top score at C1 level
Learn and practise essential essay structure so that your essay flows naturally
Learn C1 Marking Criteria so that you can write exactly what the examiner expects
Improve your written fluency by learning vital cohesive devices and grammar techniques
Are you taking the Cambridge English C1 Exam and finding the writing part difficult? Or maybe you feel like you’re writing a lot but you’re not improving? If so, this course will help you to write like pro and pass the C1 exam easily!
With this course you get:
3 hours of video lectures
3 exam assignments
3 grammar games
✓Learn step-by-step how to plan and organise a high-level C1 essay
✓ Get easy-to-use tips to improve your writing and fluency
✓ Discover essential structures to keep your writing ordered and logical
✓ Change repetitive, boring writing into a top-scoring, engaging C1 essay
✓ Learn the vital, complex grammar forms that examiners look for when they read your essay
✓ Get professional feedback on your writing and learn from your mistakes
✓Discover amazing apps and websites to help you study at home
This course will show how to build your writing skills from B2 level to C1 level and put those skills into practice in the exam.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write a top-scoring C1 essay that will wow your examiner and help you get you that C1 certificate.
So go ahead and click on the ENROLL NOW button and come and join over 40,000 students who are currently studying with i-Speak English!
Thanks for enrolling and I’ll see you in the course!
Hayley (course instructor)
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to pass the Cambridge C1 exam and find writing difficult
- Students who can’t think of what to write in response to an essay
- Students who struggle to write about a topic in a detailed concise way
- Students who have taken the Cambridge C1 exam and have failed because of poor writing skills
- Students who need expert advice on how to improve their writing skills
- Introduction to C1 Essay Writing4 lectures • 17min
- Introduction to C1 Essay Writing
- Content and Communicative Achievement2 lectures • 13min
- Content and Communicative Achievement
- Language (Vocabulary)4 lectures • 24min
- Language (Vocabulary)
- Language ( Grammar)7 lectures • 45min
- Language ( Grammar)
- Organisation8 lectures • 46min
- Extra Help and Resources5 lectures • 25min
- Extra Help and Resources