What you’ll learn
Learn the Introduction and importance of business model and business model canvas
Analyzing the types of business model and how to design the best business model
Learning th pillars and main components of business model
To know the Importance,components and features and purpose of business model canvas
Learning the concepts and steps of how to create a business model canvas
Master Course in Business Model and Business Model Canvas : A business model isn’t something you build from the ground up. When management-types ask about a business model — as in, “So what’s your business model?” — they really want an answer to a much more direct and basic question: “How do you plan to make money?”
Behind the question of What is your Business Model?, is a lineup of other questions:
· Who’s your target customer?
· What customer problem or challenge do you solve?
· What value do you deliver?
· How will you reach, acquire, and keep customers?
· How will you define and differentiate your offering?
· How will you generate revenue?
· What’s your cost structure?
· What’s your profit margin?
During the 1990s, when the business world was buzzing with talk about a new economy and new business rules, people — even business gurus — seemed to forget the part about making money, and businesspeople sidelined the use of business models. But when the dot-com boom began to bust, suddenly everybody started asking about business models again.
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a strategic management tool to quickly and easily define and communicate a business idea or concept.
It is a one-page document that works through the fundamental elements of a business or product, structuring an idea in a coherent way.
The right side of the BMC focuses on the customer (external), while, the left side of the canvas focuses on the business (internal).
Both external and internal factors meet around the value proposition, which is the exchange of value between your business and your customer/clients.
In this master course you can learn the 5 Major topics,
1. Introduction and importance of business model and business model canvas
2. Types of business model and how to design the best business model
3. Pillars and main components of business model
4. Importance, components and features and purpose of business model canvas
5. How to create a business model canvas
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG busines students, business owners, orgainzational directors, executives and startup mentors as well as entrepreneurs