Now get Udemy Coupon 100% Off, all expire in few hours Hurry. you should always try to take Online Classes or Online Courses rather than this Udemy course, as we update lots of resources every now and then.
It would be wonderful if you could leave review for this courses and help us improve this course further. feel free to ask as many questions you have, Thank You. if Udemy Free Coupon of this course Sold out then, get 95% Off Udemy Discount Coupon & Udemy Promo Code 2020
If you’re a student, hobbiest, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks.
Want to get up to speed writing small programs that that teach you the fundamentals of programming. You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming to begin this course. I will teach you those concepts along the way.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular C++ programming language.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your knowledge of how computers, hardware and software communicate, but also be able to list this your resume. Understanding C++ will enable you to learn any other language out there. All of the hot topics in R, Python, Go and data science all have one thing in common, C++ is lying underneath optimizing for efficiency.
The course breakout:
- First C++ Program 17:42
- Using Integers and Simple Math 7:18
- If Statements and Operators 11:28
- Dev C++ Download and For Loops 17:09
- Arrays, For Loops and Const – Online Compiler 8:54
- While Loop 5:09
- Do While Loop 2:52
- Functions Part One 4:16
- Functions Part Two 6:01
- Functions Part Three 5:50
- Another Pause Function 2:53
- Dereferencing Operator and Pointers / References 6:19
- Pass by Value and Reference 6:19
- Guess Random Number 7:53
- Enumeration (enum) 3:36
- Structures (struct) and Standard String Intro 11:13
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple C++ programs.
Any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing C++ is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Who should take this course?:
- Programming hobbyist, data science enthusiasts, students, small/home business workers, and anyone who would want to improve their skills with other languages.
- Aspiring software engineers, data scientists, and data analysts who want to add skills to their resume.
- Experimentalists who want to see what C++ language has to offer.
Course Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/course/cplusplusintro/