WELCOME TO THE COURSE “Create profile animations with CSS”
This course is divided in 5 Sections:
2. Grayscale grid
3. Gradient containers grid
4. Bubble containers grid
5. Sliding background text
In this course you will be learning the following:
– How to create different types of grids with 6 and 10 containers
– How to add a diagonal and horizontal linear gradient to your template background or containers.
– How to add a transition and animation to the containers when hovering on them.
– How to set up a time for the transition.
– How to add a transformation property when hover on the containers.
– How to hide in the start a section of the container and display it when hover.
– How to add a bigger scale for the containers.
– How to add a position for the different elements like images and text
– How to add background text that slides to the right side or left side of the template continuously.
– How to add a filter to your containers.
– How to use the Rotate property to create a transition
Add text, titles, paragraphs, brackets, add class to the tags and use the center tag.
Overflow, transform, transition, position, display, border-radius, z-index, animation, float, margin, padding, filter, justify-content, keyframes and more…
THIS COURSE IS AIM TO BEGINNERS & INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMERS, WEB DESIGNER, WEB DEVELOPERS.
All the code is made under the html File including the Css Code.
A zip file is attached in the section “resources” on the last section of the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate level programmers web designers and developers